Have Something to Contribute?
I’m always looking for relevant information and tutorials on FDS copying, writing, and dumping. If you’re interested in being featured on the site and would like to write a tutorial, contribute pictures, or something else, let me know what you have in mind using the contact form below.
I’m especially interested in tutorials or articles on the following topics:
- Using mgd.exe with the MGD1 for FDS Dumping/Reading and Writing
- Using Pasodisk w/ the Chameleon Set for FDS Dumping/Reading and Writing
- Using ILinePC for FDS Dumping/Reading
- Using DiskTako for FDS Dumping/Reading and Writing
- Using Disk Editing Programs
- Using Souseiki Fammy
- Q & A with someone involved in “the scene” of FDS disk dumping or Cart-to-FDS Game Doctor Conversions
- Front FarEast (FFE) Famicom FDS Format Information
- Magazine advertisements showing Famicom copiers, copy devices, etc.
If you have any of these items that you’d like to sell, or provide pictures of, please use the contact form below:
- Venus Mini Doctor
- Hacker Pro Digital – Super Disk Copy System
- Front FarEast (FFE) Magic Card 4M & 6M
- Game Doctor Format FDS Images, especially Magic Card (FFE) Format
Permission to Use Site Content
Please request permission using the contact form below before using any site content (photos, scanned images, tutorials, descriptions, etc.) from FamicomDiskSystem.com. Otherwise, you will be asked to remove it.
Got a Question, Feedback, or Something Else?